The seventh issue of the bulletin “The world of social entrepreneurship”
The issue includes:
- the studies: “They had better not hinder the process” covering the views of international social entrepreneurship leaders about the state (some results of studies, held by the Centre of social entrepreneurship and social innovations of the NRU HSE in 2013-2015)
- Analytics: Presenting the old law to the new Duma (on preparation of the draft on social entrepreneurship in Russia)
- foreign press news: Should the universities have social entrepreneurship on their curriculum?
- News of Russia: A new start to governmental support of socially relevant NCO
- Practical studies: At the European commission they teach state employees to promote the part of citizens in social innovations.